Like the Lebanese cuisine and find an easy entry, cheap and above all delicious, try the Lebanese glasses.
Preparation : 15 min
Baking : 6 min
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 50 g pistachios
- 50 g of pinions
- 25 g grapes dry
- 25 cl whole milk
- 25 cl buttermilk
- 1/2 tsp. curry powder
- 30 g of corn starch
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Recipe Lebanese glasses
- In a skillet, roast nuts without fat.
- Place the milk in a saucepan, add the curry, salt and pepper.
- Mix and pour the cornstarch previously mixed with a little milk.
- To simmer for 5 minutes.
- Rectify’seasoning and pour into glasses or small bowls.
- Let cool at least 2 hours.
- To serve, accompany and dried fruit’net of’oil’Olive.
You can use this input with caviar’eggplant zucchini or cold cream.
READ MORE ...
Breton specialty, buttermilk is also known as d’other names: churned milk, fermented milk, whey butter or low. Formerly served with potatoes or pancakes, it was consumed in poor families.
There are two categories of dried fruit: tree nuts (almond, hazelnut, walnut, pistachio, etc.) that are naturally dry and dried fruits that are fresh to the’origin and that’was dried (prune, fig, apricot, grapes, banana, etc.). High in calories and fiber, they consume during Nature’a snack (ideal for sports) or the’aperitif, and cooked in dishes (rabbit with prunes) or pastry (semolina with raisins, cake, etc.).
Recipe: A. Beauvais
Photo: A. Beauvais - F. Hamel