The carrot is a perfect vegetable to be cooked in a glass, either input or appetizer.
With cumin, raise the taste of carrot and delight your friends with this delicious recipe.
Preparation: 20 min
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
Ingredients for 4-6 people:
This represents about 12 small glasses.
- 1 kg of carrots
- 1 onion
- 15 cl cream
- Salt and pepper
Recipe of cumin carrot glasses:
The success of this recipe is the quality of the cooking of carrots. They must be neither too tight nor overcooked because they would be too sips of water.
- Start by peeling the carrots and wash
- Cut the carrots into small slices,
- Finely mince the’onion
- In a nut butter, cover and cook over low heat and carrots’onion
- Add the cumin (do not put too much, it is better to add that if necessary’inverse)
- The hard baking of 15 to 20 min
- Add a little’water if necessary during cooking
Once finished cooking, grab d’blenders.
- Mix the carrots and’onion
- Add the cream until’to obtain’a compact foam
- Remove this foam in the jar
- Add a decorative way with mint leaves