Spring offers delicious radish that’we like to eat raw.
Here's a great way to cook with these radish jar.
Preparation time: 15 min
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1/2 bunch radishes
- 150 g ricotta
- 1 tsp wasabi
- 1 spring onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 pinches of salt
Radish recipe glasses
Cut the radish tops flush with the link that holds radishes boot. Take about a quarter of the tops. Wash, dry and chop finely.
Remove the stalks and wash the radishes. Dry and cut into thin slices.
Wash, dry and chop the spring onion (bulb and tops).
In a bowl,
- Prepare dressing: place a pinch of salt, vinegar and oil.
- Pour radishes and season with dressing.
- Add the chopped spring onion.
- Mix well.
In a bowl,
- Placing an advanced wasabi and a spoonful of ricotta to dilute.
- Add remaining ricotta and mix well.
- Season with salt.
Mount the glasses:
- Place in each glass a little ricotta wasabi, chiselled radish tops and finish with radish salad.
- Serve to taste black bread buttered bread fingers or sesame breadsticks.
three quarters of the remaining stalks can be used to make a delicious cream of radish tops.
- Wash them, chop them coarsely and melt them with a knob of butter in a saucepan for 5 minutes.
- Add to 4 plates, a potato puree (washed, peeled) diced 75 ounces of water, a little coarse salt and cook 15 min.
- Mixer, cream, enjoy!
Photos: © EU / MAAF / FAM / Interfel / T. Antablian