L’was announced the’arrival of cold soups and gazpacho, here is a delicious recipe for ice cream of pepper and breaded fish kebabs.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 4 peppers red
- 1 onion
- 1 clove’garlic
- 2 tbsp of’oil’olive
- 50 cl’water
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 400g white fish fillet (hake, cod)
- 50 g of corn flakes like cornflakes
- 1 egg
- 50 g flour
- 1 pinch of salt
Recipe iced cream of red pepper, fish kebabs breaded with corn flakes
Wash peppers, open them in half to remove seeds and chop them coarsely diced. Peel the onion and garlic. Chop the onion and mince the garlic.
In a casserole,
- Pour 1 tbsp. in s. olive oil. Top with the onion and garlic and brown.
- Add the diced pepper and saute a few moments.
- Pour water, bring to boil and plunge the vegetable stock cube.
- Let simmer 20 min.
In the meantime,
- Cut the fish fillets small cubes.
- In a shallow dish beat egg omelette.
- In two other bowls, pour d’First flour and’Moreover cornflakes. Mash them with a fork.
- Place fish successively in the flour, in’egg and then in the crushed flakes.
- Brown them in a pan with olive oil background.
Mix finely velvety pepper (in a blender or hand blender). Let cool and place in the fridge.
Mount the fish kebabs. Serve chilled soup accompanied skewers.
Variants : This soup can be served hot. The fish can be substituted to taste with diced fillet of chicken or pork’veal cutlet.
© EU / MAAF / FAM / Interfel / T. Antablian