At’autumn and winter, c’is the high season 2 delicious food, the pumpkin and St. Jacques.
Marions them for this creamy pumpkin soup and nuts Saint-Jacques.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 pumpkin (About 500g)
- 1 onion
- 1/2 chicken stock cube
- 10 cl fresh cream
- 2 already cooked chestnuts
- 12 Walnut Saint-Jacques
Recipe for cream of pumpkin and St. Jacques
This recipe is very easy to achieve, which can both be used as input for a dinner with friends, for a thin and light meals.
Start by peeling and slicing the’onion and then the pumpkin and cut into pieces.
- Saute a beautiful butter in Dutch oven
- Saute’of minced’onion in butter
- Add the pieces of pumpkin and return them in butter for 1-2 minutes without browning
- Cover with’Water and salt
- Add the 1/2 chicken stock cube
- Cook for 10 minutes simmering fire
- 2 Add chestnuts and cook for 5 minutes
- Mix everything
- Add sour cream and mix
- Melt a knob of butter in a frying pan
- Cook and brown Saint-Jacques 5 min
- Pour the cream of pumpkin 1 cm (enough for the Saint-Jacques are not drowned)
- Remove the nuts of St. Jacques over
- Serve hot