The Jerusalem artichoke velouté is a great recipe that can be served as inputs that’by mouthing.
It should surprise more’a velvety both for its originality.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 500 g Jerusalem artichoke
- 1 onion
- Chicken stock
- 15 cl fresh cream
- 1 truffle (optional)
- 1 large knob of butter
- Salt and pepper
Jerusalem artichoke soup recipe:
The recipe velvety Jerusalem artichoke is very easy and quick to perform.
- Start by peeling and slicing the’onion
- Peel, wash the Jerusalem artichokes and cut into large dice
- Melt the butter and sauté the onions without grill for 5 minutes
- Add the diced artichokes
- Cover with chicken stock and cook 20 minutes covered fire
- Mix everything finely
- Add sour cream
- Cut the truffle shavings (thin strips)
- Season with salt and pepper
Serve the velouté Jerusalem artichoke in bowls with a few truffle shavings.
An alternative is also to drop some foie gras at the last moment, c’is delicious ...