Ideal upon the return of the first autumn evenings, the mushroom soup is fragrant and smooth.
It is suitable as input that’in small appetizer or jar.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 500 g of Paris mushrooms
- 40 cl milk
- 60 g ofonion chopped
- 1 half chicken stock
- 2 c. tablespoons flour
- 2 c. tablespoons of cream (30% mat. gr.)
- 4 pinches parsley
- 1 knob of butter
- Salt and pepper.
Cream of mushroom soup recipe
- Wash the mushrooms, cut them into pieces.
- Make blondir onion in a pan with butter.
- Add the mushrooms and parsley, cook over low heat for 15 minutes covered.
- Heat the chicken broth in 30 cl of boiling water, add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pour the flour over the mushrooms, stir and add the broth and milk.
- Cook 15 minutes, uncovered.
- At the end of cooking, mix everything.
- Add cream and mix.
Serve velvety hot fungi
Credit: © MarqueRepere-Francesca Mantovani