Input or appetizer, here is a delicious recipe for cream of cauliflower, Saint-Jacques studded with white truffle Sonia Ezgulian.
The best time tasting s’lasts from November to March for Saint-Jacques.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 small cauliflower
- 50 cl milk
- 25 cl cream
- 50g salted butter
- 8 nuts Saint-Jacques
- 1 small truffle White *
Recipe of cream of cauliflower, Saint-Jacques studded with white truffle
- Cut the white truffle sixteen sticks of two centimeters in height.
- Finely chop the rest of the truffle.
- Make a small incision in nuts St. Jacques with a knitting needle, slide some two "nails" of truffle.
- Blanch the cauliflower cut into four for ten minutes.
- Drain and soak them in milk and cream mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper, simmer for about ten minutes before mixing and pass the soup through a sieve.
- Keep warm time to fry over high heat thirty seconds on each side, the Saint-Jacques in salted butter.
- Arrange the Saint-Jacques on cream poured into a small bowl and eat hot.
© N.CARNET / CNIEL