Pie with salmon and leeks is a delicious recipe, both with crispy puff pastry and decidedly fresh and fragrant.
Quick and easy, this is a dish that should delight both the family and friends for a starter or a main course.
Ingredients for 6 people:
the ingredients for the pie with salmon and leeks are simple and affordable making it a fairly economical dish.
- 2 puff pastry
- 3 salmon steaks
- 1 package smoked salmon 200g pack
- 2-3 beautiful white leeks
- 15 cl cream
- The juice’1/2 lemon
- Herbs (dill, basil, chive)
- Mustard (1 teaspoon mustard)
- 1 yolk’egg
Recipe of the pie with salmon and leeks:
- Start by cutting the leeks into rings.
- Cook them in the microwave in a bowl with baking paper (5 min)
- If you do’not have a microwave, use a pan with a knob of butter and cook for 10 min
- After the cooking time, remove from microwave or saucepan
- Add the liquid cream, mustard, juice’1/2 lemon, salt, pepper, herbs
Implementation of the pie with salmon and leeks:
The establishment is in fact a superposition of different ingredients (as in the photo)
- Put the first batter in the bottom of a dish
- Add about 1/3 of your preparation leeks
- Cut salmon steaks in the lengthwise
- Turn over half of the blocks cut into 2
- Add another third of your preparation leeks
- Turn over the remaining salmon steaks
- Overlap the slices of smoked salmon
- Finally, complete the rest of the leeks
- Cover with’Another puff pastry and connect the two pastes them
If your dish is great you can do only two layers instead of three.
It can then spread 1 yolk’egg brush on top to brown a little more dough during baking
Cooking salmon pie and leek:
The pie is baked in the oven, preferably in conventional heat for a better balance between the dough from the top and the bottom.
- Preheat oven to 200 °
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Lower the oven to 180 °
- Cook for 20 minutes at 180 °
You can serve this delicious pie with a well-seasoned salad!
Recipe from Ariane (35)