The trifle is a delicious English dessert, here is a great way to cook with plums and the’amaretto.
Preparation 15 min -
Baking : 5 min
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 500 g plums greengage
- 10 amaretti
- 2 yolks’egg
- 60g sugar
- 60 g flour
- 40 cl milk
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 dash of’amaretto
Recipe of plum trifle with’Amaretto:
Wash and dry the plums then open them in half to remove the kernels. Coarsely crushed amaretti (keep a few for decoration).
In a saucepan,
- Pour milk.
- Open the vanilla bean and scrape the seeds to drop in milk.
- Bring to boil.
In a bowl,
- Place the egg yolks and sugar.
- Beat with a fork until the mixture clears.
- Add flour and stir, making sure not form lumps.
- Pour the milk, mix well and pour the mixture into the pan used to heat milk.
- Cook for about 5 minutes while beating until thickened cream.
Scenting a dash of Amaretto. Mix well.
In glasses, distribute crushed amaretti, custard and plums.
Sprinkle some crushed amaretti before serving.