Ideal as an aperitif, here is the recipe twists laminated with tapenade, an original, easy and quick to get his friends to’aperitif.
Preparation : 15 min
Baking : 15 min
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 egg
- 5 cups milk
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 small jar of tapenade
- 50g grated parmesan
- Freshly ground pepper
Twists laminated with tapenade
Preheat oven to 200 ° C (th.7).
In a ramekin,
- The break’egg and book yellow.
- The disposal in a ramekin with 1 pinch of salt and milk, mix well.
- Unroll the puff pastry, spread with tapenade.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan. Season with pepper.
- Cut puff pastry strips.
- Roll the puff pastry twist, squeezing well.
- Arrange cool 30 minutes.
- Divide twists on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- At’Using’brush, lightly brush the pastry of the egg / milk preparation.
- Bake at 180 ° C (gas mark 6) and bake 10 to 15 minutes until’a beautiful coloring.
B.A.BA the head:
Can be replaced by tapenade chutney.
Learn more about tapenade
L’origin of this condiment is still uncertain: perhaps its existence dates from the’Roman ...
First appeared in French gastronomy was held in 1880 in Marseille: Chief Meunier created mashed capers and’olives, to which he has added to nets’marinated anchovies and tuna.
If in’time, this recipe was invented to accompany boiled eggs, tapenade’aujourd’hui lends itself to many of’Other uses: to’aperitif for the preparation of’snacks (sandwiches, canapés, sauce or stuffing for vegetables ...), to stuff poultry to flavor pies, pasta ...
Recipe: A. Beauvais