Here's a delicious pie recipe ham and leek crisp to perfection and as easy as quick to perform.
Ingredients for 4 people about:
- 2 puff pastry rolls
- 4 slices ham (without rind)
- 1 white leek
- 2 tbsp. soup parsley flat
- 1 egg
For the béchamel:
- 30g salted butter, 40 g of flour, 50 cl whole milk
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Recipe of the ham-leek pie
Preheat oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
- Roll out a roll of puff pastry in nonstick pie dish.
- Place cool 10 to 15 minutes (and cooled, the paste will not warp to lacuisson).
- Remove from the refrigerator and prick.
- On its bottom, place a baking paper, sprinkle grains of rice or pulses (lentils, chickpeas ...) to’prevent the dough swells precooking.
- Place in the oven and pre-cook 10 minutes. Remove the baking paper and that’it contains, and continue pre-cooking 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Book.
- Cut the ham into pieces.
- Clean and cut the leeks into strips.
- Wash, remove the leaves and chop the parsley.
For the béchamel:
- In a large saucepan, melt just butter over low heat, add the flour.
- Stir and cook for 3 minutes over low heat (without coloring).
- Cool the roux.
- In another saucepan, bring the milk to a boil. Gradually pour over the cooled roux by mixing with’Using’a whip.
- Boil 5 minutes while stirring.
- Béchamel should thicken.
- Season to taste.
- Add the leek and parsley béchamel. Mix.
- Pour over the pastry, cover the ham and’Another puff pastry, seal the edges to each other and brush the yellow surface’egg.
- Bake 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven, split equally and serve!
B.A.BA the head
For a light béchamel, just to boil the milk and’thicken with flour, no butter. To give it flavor, add salt, pepper, nutmeg, or even the’garlic, small pieces’onions or ham according to its use.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel