Here's a delicious recipe, pie Saint Jacques and leeks from the garden. As easy as quick to perform, it should impress your guests!
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 2 puff pastry
- 150 gr of Saint Jacques nuts
- 150 fish fillet, boneless (Place, Colin, cod ...)
- 2 White leek
- 2 shallots
- 20 g butter
- 20 cl of white wine
- 20 cl cream
- 2 tsp parsley chased
- 1 yolk’egg
Recipe of the pie Saint Jacques and leek:
This recipe does not pose any particular problem, if n’is welding between the 2 puff pastries that must be done well not that’they fall apart.
- Finely mince the shallots
- Gently fry the shallots in butter
- Slice of Saint Jacques nuts and sauté with shallots
- Add the fish fillet cut into small pieces
- Pour the white wine and then thinly sliced leek
- Let reduce the white wine and remove from heat
- Mix with sour cream and parsley
How to Train pie with puff pastry 2?
- On a baking sheet or in a pie dish
- Spread the batter first
- Pour your preparation in the middle of Saint Jacques
- Roll out the second dough on the preparation
- Solder the two pastes together by finger pressure
- Fold the weld towards’inside the pie
- Use yolk’to paint egg pie with a cooking brush
Preheat oven to 200 ° for 10 minutes, bake for 40 minutes at mid-height
The pie is cooked when’it has lifted and the dough is golden brown.