Tian is a typical Provençal dish, fresh and fragrant.
A basis’Eggplant, tomatoes and zucchini, here is the recipe for tian.
Ingredients for 6 people:
In the choice of ingredients, choose vegetables of the same diameter
- 2 Eggplant
- 1 zucchini Green
- 1 yellow squash
- 5 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 4 cloves’garlic
- Mozzarella (2 balls)
- 1 knob of butter
- herbs (thyme, rosemary)
Recipe tian d’eggplant, zucchini and tomatoes:
The fact’have the same diameter allows vegetables’a better homogeneity and therefore a much more aesthetic final rendering.
- Preheat oven to 180 °
- Start by washing all vegetables
- Cut slices of’1/2 cm’thickness about
- Mince the’onion
- Saute’onion in the’oil’Olive and add at the end the’chopped garlic
- Butter the bottom of the dish and put in the background’onion and’garlic
Putting the’onion and’garlic in the dish var allow the vegetable juice to s’impregnate at Lond cooking.
- Arrange the slices of vegetables alternating between eggplants, green zucchini, yellow tomatoes
- Cut the mozzarella into pieces and arrange over the vegetables
- Finally sprinkle of’herb de Provence
- Salt and pepper
Then bake in the 1:30 oven for 2 hours.
The longer the cooking time is longer, the vegetables will be preserved and better your tian you n ...’and have virtually no flat bottom juice.
You can also make this recipe around a roast pork with the same recipe, the result is guaranteed!