Enjoy the warmth of the’was to offer you a bowl of fresh tomato gazpacho with these and raspberries, as well as input that’with appetizers and drinks.
Ingredients for 10 people:
- 20 tomatoes Round
- 30 raspberries
- Olive oil
- Salt, mustard flowers.
For the gazpacho:
- 40 g peppers red
- 150 g ofonions sweet
- 100 g fennel
- 60 g cucumber
- 10 g of sherry vinegar
- 10 g salt.
Tomato gazpacho with raspberries
Peel the tomatoes:
- incise them and plunge them into boiling water for 15 seconds.
- Cool in ice water.
- Remove skin, cut the cap and empty, keeping the flesh for gazpacho.
- Mix all the ingredients with the flesh of the peeled tomatoes.
- Strain and refrigerate.
- Pour the gazpacho in the peeled tomatoes.
- Have over the raspberries, olive oil, sea salt and mustard flowers.
Gazpacho: © David Toutain / Thai Toutain / Interfel