Must holiday appetizers, salmon is here sublimated by the marriage with chocolate and ginger, all on crisp toast.
Preparation time : 10 min
Ingredients for 6 people:
- Blinis or toast toast
- 4 slices smoked salmon
- Dill for decoration
For the sauce:
- 125 ml liquid cream
- 100 g chocolate Lindt Universal
- 2 ginger knife tips powder
Recipe Toasts with smoked salmon, chocolate and ginger
- Boil the cream (microwave or pan) and pour over the chocolate
- Wait 1 minute, then whisk.
- When the sauce is smooth, add ginger and mix
- Spread blinis or toast with the sauce, then add the salmon and garnish with dill.