A classic dessert, reviewed, corrected and improved, brings a real touch of’originality while keeping the flavor and’smoothness of the tart apples
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 puff pastry
- 3 apples bicolored
- 60g sugar
- 30g butter
- 2 pinches of cinnamon
- 1 c. powdered chocolate soup
Recipe for apple cinnamon cocoa tart
Preheat oven to 220 ° C.
- Peel the apples,
- Slice them thinly.
Roll out the dough,
- Sprinkle with chocolate powder and fold it in four and spread it again.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut 4 circles.
- Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Prick with a fork.
- Top each tart shell with the apples by performing a rose.
- Sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon and spread a knob of butter on each.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Credit: © MarqueRepere-Francesca Mantovani