This tart with figs and mascarpone is a fresh and delicious dessert that should delight your guests. Easy to achieve, c’is also a very nice dessert.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 pure butter pastry
- 8 figs
- 35 g of corn starch
- 50 g of sugar cane (more for sprinkling)
- 50 g of heavy cream
- 200 g mascarpone
Tarts with figs and mascarpone
Preheat oven to 210 ° C (th. 7).
- Cut 4 discs of pastry and line the tart.
- At’Using’a fork, prick the bottom and edges of the tarts.
- Cover with baking paper and fill with ceramic balls (or beans).
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until’to’obtaining’a slightly colored paste.
- Remove the balls and the paper and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tarts. Book.
- Wash and cut the figs into slices.
In a bowl,
- Mix cornstarch, sugar cane, heavy cream and mascarpone.
- Pour the mixture into each tartlet, smooth and place the figs washers.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and bake 20 minutes.
Learn more about figs and mascarpone
Made from buffalo milk or cow, this Italian cheese originated in Piedmont and Lombardy.
Rich in fat, it is sometimes used in the preparation of Italian dishes, mostly for desserts, like the famous tiramisu.
Rich in fiber and minerals, it is a source of calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and potassium.
Cool, it contains about 60 calories per 100 g, dry, it has 250 calories, which makes it an excellent energy intake during’a sport. It comes from fig.
Recipe: A. Beauvais
Photo: A. Beauvais - F. Hamel