Tartiflette is of course a flat characteristic mountains of Savoie.
A potato base, bacon and Reblochon, we l’especially like the’winter.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 1.5 kg potato Firm Chair
- 1 nice Reblochon
- 3 Onions
- 250g Smoked Bacon
- 10 cl of white wine
- Salt, Pepper
Recipe of the tartiflette with bacon:
This recipe is enough Quick and easy to make, its success lies mainly in cooking and quality of products used.
There tartiflette is a friendly flat that food easily, both for a small committee that for a large number of’guests.
- Start by boiling a large pot of’salt water
- Dip potatoes in’boiling water, cover and leather up’that the pulpit is cooked but still firm to’inside
- Remove the potatoes and pass under the’cold water to stop cooking and keep a very firm flesh with’inside
- Peel and chop the onions
- Make cook the onions in a hot pan with the bacon to the sweat and brown lightly
- Preheat oven to 210 ° C
- Cut the Reblochon cheese into slices (some withdrew the crust, we, we advise you to keep)
- Peel and cut the potatoes into fairly thick slices
- Arrange a layer of slices in the bottom of’a gratin dish then alternate with bacon and onions and Reblochon
- Finish with a layer of Reblochon (some prefer to simply cut the Reblochon in two and place it on top of the dish) and pour the white wine over
- Bake 20 minutes in the oven and finish with 5 minutes under the grill function to broil top of tartiflette.
- Serve hot, ideally accompanied’a green salad