The recipe for pie poppy, leeks and goat should you pack! C’is a distillation of flavor and’... creaminess.
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 4 leeks
- 1 shallot
- 120g fresh goat cheese
- 10 grams of poppy seeds
- 210 gr flour
- 100g butter
- 20 ml of olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Baking paper
Recipe Poppy pie broken, leeks and goat
Preheat oven to 200 ° C (gas mark 6).
- Weigh the right amount of butter and cut into small cubes.
- The book in a bowl and leave at room temperature (or close to a heat source) to soft.
In the meantime,
- Peel and chop the shallot.
- Cut the ends of the leeks and slice thinly.
- The rinse and set aside.
In a bowl,
- Make the pastry.
- Combine flour, oil, butter, 1 pinch of salt, poppy seeds and 50 ml of water.
- Mix with your fingertips, then form a uniform Boulle.
Roll out the dough and place it in a pie dish.
- Prick lightly with a fork.
- Place the baking paper in the center and drop a heavy weight on it.
- The goal is to pre-cook the dough without it swells.
- Place in the oven and cook for 10 minutes.
In the meantime,
- Fry the shallots in a pan with 1 knob of butter over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the leeks, stir, season with salt, pepper and 1 tsp. tablespoons of water.
- Let reduce by mixing from time to time, for 10 minutes.
Remove dough from oven and spread on top of the goat cheese cut into slices.
Then finish evenly with leeks and bake again for 10 min.
Hot taste, possibly accompanied by a green salad.
The Board of HelloFresh :
If you can make the dough a little early (30 min. / 1h) and let stand that is recommended.