Beautiful and delicious, you will see, nobody can resist it!
Quick and easy, here is the pear tart and chocolate.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 pastry
- 800 g pears
- 80g salted butter
- 80g brown sugar
- 80 g flour
- 200g nuggets chocolate.
Pear tart and chocolate
Preheat oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
- Roll out the dough, place it in a pie pan.
- Prick bottom and sides to’Using’a fork.
- Place the mold in the fridge.
In the meantime,
- Peel and cut the pears into pieces.
- In a bowl, place the butter cut into pieces, sugar and flour, train crumble.
- Remove the pan, arrange the pears, add the chocolate chips and sprinkle with crumble.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
Just before serving, add a tablespoon of cream or whipped cream on each part.
Enjoy it warm or cold.
Visual Credit: © CNIEL