Clelia proposes a variation of the strawberry pie on a bed of whipped mascarpone, it gives the creamy pie and do not increase.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 500 g strawberries
- 250 g mascarpone
- 6 tablespoons currant jelly soup
- 3 tablespoons vanilla sugar
For sandy paste,
- 100 g of flour,
- 30 g almonds,
- 30 g of sugar,
- 1 pinch of salt
- 80 g butter, 1 egg yolk
Recipe pie strawberry and mascarpone:
To make the pastry itself,
- Mix all the dry ingredients and the soft butter into pieces in a bowl to get a sandy mixture.
- make a well in center of mixture into which you pour the egg.
- Mix everything, gradually adding the egg.
- You must have a smooth dough ball, if it is too crumbly, add a little water. For those / those with a robot, go all in your machine!
- When your dough is ready, Gather directly into your tart pan (you stretch and spread to the edge) and place in the refrigerator time to prepare for the future.
1- Bake your pastry in the preheated oven at 180 ° for 20 minutes. Take out of the oven, unmold it in a pie dish and let cool.
2. Wash and hull your strawberries. Let dry them on a clean cloth or paper towel.
3. Whisk mascarpone your electric mixer with 3 tablespoons of vanilla sugar. Mascarpone is "relaxed", more flexible and easy to work.
4. Melt in microwave or in a saucepan your currant jelly. (About 30 seconds in the microwave). It shall be liquid. With a brush, generously spread some the bottom of your pastry.
5. Spoon spread over your vanilla mascarpone so much cover the entire pie shell.
Post 6- above your dried strawberries. Iron on strawberries with your brush currant jelly to give them a nice shine. Again, be generous!
7. Cool and refrigerate before serving.
Find all the recipes Clelia on his blog, Cleliaiscooking