A sweet tart goat cheese, pélardon, red onion and apple jelly, here is an original and tasty recipe.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 150g goat cheese types pélardon
- 1 pastry roll
- 1 apple jelly jar of Bonne Maman
- 1 onion red
- Three rods chervil
Recipe of the pie pélardon, red onions and apple jelly
Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
- Spread the paste into a mold.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Spread 5 tablespoons apple jelly soup on the bottom of the pie.
- Cut the goat cheese into pieces and place them on the jelly.
- Chop the red onion, divide it over the top and bake 25 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Before serving, sprinkle with chervil.
Photo credit: Good Mom / F. Mantovani