Salmon tartare is a delicious recipe that is enjoyed throughout the’year but the freshness makes it an ideal entry in spring and summer.
Quick and easy, here is how to make a salmon tartare in minutes.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 2 salmon steaks around 150 gr
- 1 shallot
- 1 yolk’egg
- 3 tbsp’oil
- 1 c of mustard
- The juice’1 lemon
- Salt and pepper
Recipe Salmon tartare:
The success of this recipe is the mixture of flavors and fresh ingredients used.
- Cut the salmon into small pieces, taking care to’remove all the bones
- Chop the’shallot finely enough
- Cut chives into small pieces
- Prepare a small mayonnaise
Realizing a homemade mayonnaise is much better than’use the one that’we buy in stores.
This mayonnaise n’no need’be thick and may even be slightly liquid.
- Stir so the yolk’egg, the’oil and mustard
- Stir’shallots, chives and lemon juice
- Finally add the salmon cubes
- Keep cool during 2 hours about
Arrange the mixture into plates or small glasses with decoration chives.
Tartar can be used as is with a slice of toast or a small salad or mash arugula.
Finally, you can add decorative concentrated balsamic vinegar (as pictured)!