Here is the recipe for mango and kiwi tartare, dessert as light as fresh and flavors that blend perfectly!
Ready in minutes, it will delight your taste buds ...
Preparation time : 5 minutes
Cooking time : No cooking
Ingredients for 4 people:
In your cart:
- 1 mango
- 2 kiwis
In the closet:
- nothing more
Recipe of tartare of mango and kiwi:
- Peel the mango and cut the two rounded sides.
- Cut strips of flesh, then small cubes.
- Cut the remaining parts around the core and cut in small cubes.
- This results in a mango brunoise.
- Trim the ends and peel the kiwi with a peeler. Cut into small cubes and mix with diced mango.
Enjoy it chilled tartare, accompanied by a small biscuit or possibly yogurt!
If the mango is not mature enough, put there in a paper bag in the air 1 or 2 days!