S’there has fruit that blends perfectly with salmon, c’is mango. L’mixed with exotic fish choices can only give a result’exception.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 400 g salmon fresh
- 1 mango
- 1 shallot
- 1 egg
- 1 c-to-c mustard
- 15 cl’oil’olive
- 1 lime
- 1 c to c d’dill
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Recipe Salmon tartare with mango:
Start by removing all edges salmon
- Cut the salmon into small dices’about half an inch
- Peel mango and cut into cubes of the same diameter as salmon
- Peel and chop the’shallot
Preparing the marinade:
- Pour the yolk’egg in a bowl
- Add the c-to-c mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Mix by pouring’oil’olive to as
When the mayonnaise is made,
- Squeeze the lime in mayonnaise
- Add 1 tsp to c d’dill
- Add the’chopped shallots
- Mix again
Then mix the marinade with the salmon and then correct the’seasoning.
It is best to serve immediately to prevent the salmon cooks with lime. A punch is ideal for the draw’plate.
This salmon tartare with mango willingly served with a green salad and a slice of toast.