Here is a Mediterranean recipe, both fragrant, easy as quick to perform and deliciously spicy.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 pears
- 25 cl chicken stock
- 2 onions
- 1 clove’garlic
- 3 c. soup honey
- 2 c. Tablespoons’oil’olive
- 1 serving saffron
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Salt and pepper
Recipe for chicken tagine, pears and honey
For the realization of this recipe you can as well use the pears from the garden if c’is the season or pears in syrup sold canned.
- Start by cutting the chicken breast into pieces
- Heat the tagine dish with the’oil’olive
- Brown the chicken breasts 2-3 min
- Add the sliced onions and’crushed garlic
- Add honey and caramelize few moments without blackening
- Pour the chicken stock
- Cook for 10 minutes over low heat, covered
Once the cooked meat may be added pears which cooking is shorter
- Peel and seed the pears
- Cut pears into quarters
- Add the pears so the meat and cook for 10 minutes
- Sprinkle with saffron and cinnamon
- Mix everything and cook for 5 minutes
You can use the tagine when cooked but also prepare it the day before and reheated at the last moment, this allows’have a more tender meat.
Depending on tastes and seasons, you can flavor with herbs such as parsley, cilantro, basil, chervil, etc ...