A finger food, ideas for a tapas appetizer, here's delicious recipe tacos guacamole.
Preparation : 20 min
Baking 3 h
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 100g canned chickpeas 100g banana
- 50 g of flaxseed
- 50 g of seeds allspice chia (to suit)
- 10 cl’water
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons syrup’agave
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 small spring onion
- 1 avocado (ripe)
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper 4 tbsp. tablespoons cream
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Recipe tacos with guacamole
Preparation of tacos:
- In a blender, place the drained chickpeas, banana, flaxseed and chia, spices, the’water, and the syrup’agave. Mixer.
- Roll out the dough on a baking sheet covered with’a baking paper (or have the dough into circles stainless steel).
- Cook for 3 hours at 110 ° C (th. 3/4).
- A cut out of the oven dry cakes at your convenience. Book.
For the guacamole:
- Squeeze half a lemon and recover its juice.
- Peel and cut the’onion into small pieces.
- Peel and pit the’lawyer, the’mash with a fork, add the lemon juice, cayenne pepper, the’onion and cream. Season and mix.
- Garnish tacos with guacamole.
- Season with pepper according to taste.
READ MORE ...
A native of the Mediterranean basin, chickpea is a legume that is eaten cooked or soaked in the manner of dried beans.
Essential ingredient couscous, it is also present in many Spanish dishes (pots ...) and Southern. Delicious stews, salads, casseroles and stews, are also made into flour ...
- Read also: the original recipe guacamole
Recipe: A. Beauvais Photo: F. Hamel