The potato scoop s’perfectly accommodates salad, as evidenced by these delicious tagliatelle zucchini, arugula and potato futures.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 300 g potatoes Futures
- 3 zucchini fine
- 100 g arugula
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 c. balsamic vinegar
- 4 c. tablespoons olive oil
- 5 strands parsley
- 2 sprigs basil
- 6 sprigs chive
- Salt, pepper.
Tagliatelle zucchini, arugula and new potatoes
Wash the potatoes, place them in a bowl and cover with water halfway up.
- Cover with plastic wrap and cook 8 to 10 min in a microwave oven maximum power.
- Cut them into slices.
Wash zucchini and cut into tagliatelle the peeler in lengthwise.
Cut the diced tomatoes and place in a bowl.
Season with vinegar, salt and pepper and add the oil.
To prepare the sauce vierge,
- Crush all herbs (parsley, basil, chives) and add them to the tomatoes.
Divide the arugula among 4 bowls.
- Add raw zucchini and potatoes.
- Drizzle with sauce vierge.
Photo credit: CNIPT