Here's a delicious chicken breasts recipe, parsley broth and vegetables in season by Jean-François Pantaleon of Coretta restaurant Albal
Baking : 15/20 minutes
Ingredients (for 4 people):
• 2 chicken supreme with skin
• 1 bunch of mini-leeks
• 1 bunch of mini-carrots
• 1 bunch of mini-turnips
• 100g beans
• 1 zucchini yellow
• 2 bunches parsley
• 1 bunch radishes multicolored
• 100g butter
• chicken stock 10cl
• 2 cloves garlic
• Lemon thyme
• 1 Bag Cooking 2in1 Albal
Recipe for chicken breasts, parsley broth and vegetables in season
Parsley chlorophyll : Hull then blanch the parsley. The icing and drain well. The mixer food processor to a smooth puree.
- Clean the vegetables and cut them so that their firings are homogeneous.
- Place in the Cooking Bag 2in1 Albal with butter, chicken stock, lemon thyme and garlic.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes at 180 ° C (be sure to keep the broth)
- Season the supreme, putting them in the Cooking Bag 2in1 Albal with butter, a clove of garlic, lemon thyme and 3 tablespoons of chicken stock.
- Bake 20 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Pare and cut into two.
- Arrange the vegetables in a bowl. Add a tablespoon of parsley chlorophyll coffee and a half Supreme and pour the hot broth over it.
The head of the opinion:
"The Cooking Bag 2in1 Albal provides even cooking and precise vegetables, while boosting their flavors and retaining their colors."