In the spring with fresh asparagus or outside with frozen asparagus, treat you with this soup to ice’green asparagus with cheese.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 onion yellow
- 1 clove’garlic
- 500 g’asparagus green
- 1 tsp. Coffee bicarbonate
- 15g salted butter
- 1/2 vegetable stock cube
- 150 g fresh cheese
- 5 cl’oil’olive
- coarse salt
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Soup of ice’green asparagus with cheese
- Peel, wash and chop the’onion.
- Peel and mash the’garlic.
- Peel and cut the tips of the asparagus.
In a Dutch oven,
- Wear of’water to a boil, add salt in salt and bicarbonate, plunging asparagus and cook 4 minutes. Remove and cool immediately in ice water. Drain and set aside.
In a saucepan,
- Melt the butter and cook without browning the’chopped onion, add 25 cl’water, 1/2 vegetable stock cube and’garlic. Continue cooking fire heat 5 minutes. Let cool completely (about 2 hours).
- Mix the asparagus with the cooled broth. Rectify’seasoning.
- Pour the chilled soup into bowls. In each of’they have the cheese balls made with’Using’a melon baller.
Dresser with a steady,’oil’olive and pepper.
READ MORE ...
Green asparagus :
Rather cultivated in Italy and Spain,’green asparagus is still not well known to the French, while France produces aujourd’hui significantly. We must distinguish false green marketing in Languedoc and Toulouse area (peak and top of the green stalk), culinary tradition, and true green (green along its length) to taste cultivated in the Beauce region and Blois .
Recipe: A. Beauvais
Photo: A. Beauvais - F. Hamel