Here is the recipe gluten free spaghetti with asparagus and salmon.
An original idea, easy and quick to prepare and great for gluten-free diets
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 250g gluten free spaghetti
- 2 salmon steaks 100g each
- 8 green asparagus
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 150 ml Chardonnay
- 1 shallot
- 25 cl of 15% matte cream. gr.
- 1 pinch of pepper.
Spaghetti with asparagus and spring salmon
- Wash and peel the asparagus, cook 10 minutes in salted water.
- Drain and cut into 5.
- Cut the salmon into cubes.
- Cook the pasta al dente.
- Sauté the chopped shallots in a pan with the stock cube and 150 ml of wine.
- Reduce until there is no more liquid, then pour in the cream and bring to a boil before you stop cooking.
- Add the salmon.
- Cook for 2 minutes, add the asparagus and pasta.
- Cook 1 minute, stirring.
- Serve immediately.