The heat of’was combined with the freshness of seasonal vegetables makes us want to enjoy delicious cold soups.
Here is a basic cucumber, yogurt and spices that should be the’unanimity around the table!
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 1 cucumber
- 4 yoghurts
- A few pinches of cumin (to taste)
- 1 clove’garlic
- Some crushed almonds
- 3-4 radishes
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Recipe of the Cold Cucumber Soup
As easy as quick to perform, this cold soup can as well be used in entrance that’to’aperitif in glasses.
- Start by peeling and rinse cucumber
- Cut the cucumber into small pieces
- Put the pieces in a dish, season with salt, stir and let stand 15 to 20 minutes in the refrigerator
In the meantime,
- Peel and mash the’garlic taking care’remove the germ in the central part
- Cut the radishes into thin strips
- Crush some almonds so as to have chips (do not reduce to dust)
In a blender,
- Blend the cucumber
- Add yogurt
- Season with cumin
- Salt and pepper
- Mix everything again
Serve this soup cold in small ramekins, soup plates or in glasses for’aperitif
At the last minute, sprinkle everything with radishes and splinters of’almonds and garnish with a few young shoots salad.