Where’Autumn points the tip of his nose, there are rejoicing that make us forget’arrival of the cold, it is these delicious soups, creamy and delicious, made with pumpkin.
Ingredients for pumpkin soup:
- 1 pumpkin
- 50g butter
- 20 cl cream
- Bacon or ham
- Parsley chopped
Recipe for pumpkin soup:
Pumpkin soup can be served as a starter or main dish. With grilled ham, c’is a very tasty way to cook the pumpkin!
- Peel the pumpkin, empty of its seeds, cut into cubes.
- In a pan melt butter (about 50g)
- Add the diced pumpkin, cook for 3 minutes over medium heat, then add about 20/30 cl’water, pepper, cover and simmer gently for 30-40 minutes.
- Mix finely, put in the pan, add a little meadows 20cl cream, then put on low heat (do not boil) for 15 minutes (do not salt if you add bacon or ham).
- Serve hot
- I add bacon cut into strips and passed the grill, chopped parsley. The ham is also very good as well as cheese types Boursault.
Bon Appetite !
Recipe from Sylvie