Full of freshness, light and colorful soup fruits and flowers is the perfect way to end a meal in style!
Ingredients for 4 people
- 30 cl’water
- 50 g of sugar cane
- 1/2 vanilla pod
- 1 tea bag
- 125 g strawberries
- 125 g raspberries
- 125 g currants
- 10 cl Rosé
- 100 g of heavy cream
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 sprigs basil
- Some borage flowers
Soup recipe fruit and flowers
In a saucepan,
- Bring the’water to boil, add sugar, vanilla bean and tea bag.
- Lay off the heat, cover and steep 5 minutes.
- Remove tea and continue’infusion of spices covered.
- Cool (approximately 30 minutes).
- Wash and dry fruits.
- Remove stems and cut the strawberries.
- Gin currants.
- Gather the fruit in a bowl. Pour the cooled syrup, rosé wine and marinate 2 hours, covered and refrigerated.
- Mount the heavy cream into whipped cream with sugar cane. Cover with’cling film and place in the refrigerator.
- Wash and chop basil.
- Arrange the fruit soup,
- Add a dollop of whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil and borage flowers.
- Serve immediately!
Learn more about raspberry
According to the myth, raspberry was originally white ... While Ida nymph, daughter of the king of Crete and nurse of Jupiter, picking berries to satisfy the hunger of’child, she s’scratched the breast with the thorns of the wild bramble.
C’Thus, by divine intervention, raspberries, which until’to when were white, is forever tinged red ...
- Read also: Growing flowers for eating
Recipe: A. Beauvais
Photo: A. Beauvais - F. Hamel