Spring sounds the’arrival of asparagus, a delicious vegetable that offers many recipes, often with fine and subtle taste.
Here is the recipe for the soup’Asparagus Parmesan ...
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 500 g’asparagus white or green
- 2 shallots
- 1 onion
- 20 cl court bouillon
- 25 cl milk
- 25g butter
- 50 g parmesan
- Parsley flat or curly
Soup recipe of’Asparagus Parmesan:
This recipe can both be used as input into soup plates that’aperitif in small glasses.
It is also as good warm as warm or cold ...
- Start by peeling asparagus
- Wear of’salt water to boil
- Plunge the asparagus and cook 15 to 20 minutes (the point of the knife should easily pierce the asparagus)
During cooking asparagus ...
- Mince the shallots and’onion
- Melt half the butter in a pan and fry the shallots and’onion so blanch without browning
- Add the bouillon
- Cut the cooked asparagus into small pieces
- Add asparagus cut with the shallots and’onion and cook for 5 minutes, adding the remaining butter
- Finally pour the milk and the chopped parmesan
- Mix everything
- Chop and add the parsley
- Salt and pepper
If you think that the mixture of n’not liquid enough you can correct by adding a little more milk
You can then serve hot, wait for it tiédisse or refrigerate to serve cold.