Carrot soup is’one of the most easy to achieve but also’one of the best to eat!
Ready in minutes it will fill you with its freshness.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 500 g of carrots
- 1 onion
- 1/2 liter of chicken stock
- 25 cl fraiche or cream
- 25 cl milk
- salt and pepper
Recipe for carrot soup:
The recipe for carrot soup is so easy that’you almost forget that a few things allow you to make it even better ...
- Start by washing and peeling carrots
- Carrots cut into small pieces 2 to 3 cm
- Mince the’onion
- Saute carrots and’onion in a saucepan with the’oil’olive
- Once colorful carrots, add the chicken stock
- Cover and cook about 20 minutes on low heat
When cooked just add sour cream (or liquid) and then let the milk still warm 2 min
- It only remains’with salt and pepper
- Serve in soup plates with a few strands parsley flat or curly
We can then offer this soup as is, with fresh bread or toast toast.