Like end on a light dessert and our freshness, here is the delicious soup of’citrus and feuillantines salted butter / dragees.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 30 cl juice’orange
- 20 cl’water
- 40 g of sugar cane
- 1 pinch of Luna (Spices Roellinger)
- 10 g of corn starch
- 1 orange
- 1 grapefruit pink, 1 Chinese grapefruit, 3 clementines
- 2 pink pralines
- 1 pastry sheet
- 25g salted butter
- 3 tbsp. Coffee brown sugar
Soup recipe of’citrus and feuillantines salted butter / dragees
- Pour the fruit and juice’water in a saucepan. Bring to boil. Add sugar, pepper and cornstarch, mix well to avoid lumps. Cool (about 2 hours).
- Wash skin of’orange, by taking some zest. Cut them into strips, blanch three times, cool and set aside.
- To peel all citrus extract segments. The pour into the cooled juice. Cover and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
For feuillantines salted butter dragee Flashes:
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
- Crush the pink pralines.
- Cut circles 4 cm in diameter in the pastry sheet.
- Do just melt butter, brush on sheets of pastry, sprinkle with brown sugar and sprinkle with’bursts of pralines.
- Bake until’that the edges of the sheets of brick color.
Serve the’all fresh.
B.a.ba the head:
For an original dressing: When you peel raw citrus, reserve a few whole neighborhoods and a few pieces you step skewers.
For a gourmet dessert, n’Please support this recipe for’an ice coconut or coconut rocks.
Recipe: A. Beauvais Photo: F. Hamel