Soup radish tops, parsley and potatoes is as easy as quick to perform.
Ready in 20 mins, c’is a real freshness bowl and an original recipe that you enjoy.
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 1 bunch radishes
- 5 small potato type rat
- A tens rods parsley flat
- 1 onion
- 50 cl chicken stock
- Salt and pepper
Recipe soup radish tops:
Here is the recipe tops (leaves) radish, potato, onion and parsley.
Note that tops contain pro-vitamin A and vitamin C and iron
- Start by peeling the’then the onion’mince
- Wash the radishes and separate tops (leaves and stems included)
- Wash, peel and cook potatoes for 12 min in the’salted boiling water
Once baked potato,
- Heat a knob of butter with a steady’oil’olive in a pan
- Saute’chopped onion in the pan so sweat and lightly brown the
- Add the tops of radishes and potatoes
- Chop the parsley and the’add on
- Cook 2 to 3 min
- Pour the chicken stock
- Mix everything
As a decoration, you can add some radish soup, as in the photo ...