A good beef steak accompanied’a delicious sautéed cauliflower and here's a recipe that should surprise many as you enjoy!
Place your cooking!
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 15 minutes
Ingredients for 2 people:
In the box
- 2 beef steaks of 150 gr
- 1 baby cauliflower
- 1 c. Coffee Espelette
In the closet
- 3 nut butter or margarine
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Spice recipe Cauliflower Stir and beef steaks
Cauliflower is perfect with beef.
- Remove the leaves from the cauliflower and cut the distance.
- Cut cauliflower then into slices about 0.5 to 1 cm, then rinse.
- Melt 2 knobs butter and sauté the cauliflower over high heat for 1 min.
- Reduce heat to medium, season and cook for 15 minutes. stirring frequently. 5 min. before the end of cooking, add the Espelette.
- Mix well.
Season the steaks 5 min. before the end of cooking cauliflower. Heat a pan with the butter and sear steaks 1 min. on each side. Continue cooking according to taste.
Serve cauliflower with spicy steaks.
The favorite of HelloFresh:
The Espelette pepper is a substitute. It generally uses the end of preparation for a subtle blend of flavors. Consider as an indispensable!
To keep it, place it in a jar in a cool, dry place, away from light.
Along With HelloFresh.fr, receive home every week varied recipes and fresh ingredients for cooking in 30 minutes! "