Clelia prepared us for cocktails marinated salmon with dill.
It's also perfect for input or dish accompanied by a small rocket and potatoes in the oven.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 600g salmon fillet with his scaly skin (preferably taken in the middle of the fish)
- 1 bunchdill (Or 1 box’dill frozen)
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 1 large tablespoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper crushed
Marinated salmon recipe has the’Dill:
This salmon is different Tartar you can achieve with olive oil and lemon.
It has two interests:
- The salmon "cooked" with no lemon. (If you are preparing your tartare too early, the lemon will cook your salmon whiten and lose its flavor)
- The salmon with dill will keep for several days in the refrigerator because it diving in salt.
This recipe, like all recipes Clelia (one of the bases cleliaiscooking), Requires very little preparation. We have all 10,000 better things to do than hanging in our kitchen.
But be careful: the marinade is prepared 2 days in advance. So take 10 minutes one night to prepare 3 minutes to complete the same day.
- Remove all edges of your net with a small tweezers.
- Prick with a fork fish skin to make a 20aine holes. rinse and dry the fish with paper towels (pat).
- Roughly chop the dill and mix with sugar, salt and pepper.
- Put the salmon in a long dish to hold all the fish and as narrow as possible. (Non-metallic). Rub the two surfaces of the fish with your ante mixture, salt, pepper and sugar. Leave at room temperature until the salt and sugar have melted.
Cover with wrap and let marinate 48 hours, turning 3-4 times.
When serving salmon,
- Absorb and either you cut it into thin slices as smoked salmon, diced or as I did for my drink.
For drinks and give a little sour notes I added my salmon cubes juice of a lemon, a little olive oil, a little dill and chopped chives.
This recipe comes from the blog of Clelia, cleliaiscooking