Salmon with’unilateral involves cooking the salmon fillet d’one side on a hot ember, usually the barbecue or campfire.
At once tender and tasty, c’is probably’one of the most noble way to enjoy salmon that reveals all his secrets here.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 thick salmon fillet’650 g
- Some pink peppercorns
- Some strands rosemary
Recipe Salmon with’unilateral:
Here is a recipe that can be both the’was the barbecue that’Winter in the fireplace if you have one.
Begin stoking up the fire or barbecue. S’he s’is d’a wood fire must light the fire 1-2 hours before order’have good embers.
Remove the salmon fillet,
- Sprinkle the top with a few pink peppercorns
- Add a few sprigs of rosemary and dill
Place the salmon fillet on a sheet of aluminum foil to prevent burning the bottom
- Place salmon skin side down on the grill or barbecue firewood
- Cook for about ten minutes or a little more if the salmon is very thick
- Not returning salmon
All the’interest in salmon’unilateral is to cook one side and let the flesh above almost raw.
You can serve with a good ratatouille warm, a leeks, or steamed potatoes, c’delicious!