Input or aperitif, surprise your friends with this delicious samosa recipe cheese and nougat, both creamy and crunchy.
- 30 g nougat with figs
- 1 pear
- ½ mango
- 15g salted butter
- 100 g of fresh cheese
- 100g blue
- 4 sheets of brick
- 2 tbsp. Tablespoons’scented oil (or butter flavored)
- 1 pinch of pepper
Recipe savory samosas nougat
Preheat oven to 220 ° C (th.7 / 8).
- Mix the nougat.
- Peel the pear and half mango. Cut the diced fruit.
- In a skillet over low heat, melt the butter. Place the diced pear and mango. Sprinkle with nougat and pepper.
- Stir 2 minutes time to’slightly discolored. Book off the heat.
In a bowl,
- Mix the cream cheese and blue.
- Add fruit.
- Mix well and correct the’seasoning.
- Remove the sheets of pastry on the worktop.
- The four trim strips. At’Using’brush, brush d’oil (or melted butter).
- Allocate a teaspoon (or more) for the preparation of one end of each strip.
- Fold the strips to form triangle samosas.
- Arrange the bites on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Bake for about 10 minutes samosas up’staining.
Learn more about the Blue
"Blue" is a generic term for cheeses with flowered pasta, parsley said. Cow's milk, sheep and even
goat, they all have a mottled bluish light dough mold, fungus Penicillium work. Among them
Fourme d’Ambert blue d’Auvergne, Roquefort, Stilton, Gorgonzola ...
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel