The lens salad with foie gras is an original and delicious way to enjoy these two wonderful ingredients.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 200 g of green lentils
- 200 g foie gras Vintage duck
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 carrot
- 30g salted butter
- 1 bouquet garni
- Sea salt
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Warm lentil salad and foie gras
- Peel and cut the’onion into small dice.
- Peel and cut the carrots into small cubes.
- Melt the butter in a pan, sauté the carrot. Add lentils, bouquet garni and pour three times the volume of water lenses.
- Bring to a boil and cook on low heat 25 to 30 minutes. Halfway to salt.
- Cut the foie gras into slices to’Using’a knife whose blade was soaked in the’hot water.
- Drain the lentils if necessary, divide among 4 plates and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
- Place a few slices of foie gras on top.
B.A.BA the head
This recipe can be served with slices of toasted country bread.
Words of the kitchen:
Suer: eliminate’vegetation water of’a vegetable gently heating without staining in fat to concentrate flavor.
Calories per person: 313
Photo: C. Herlédan