Cap on Landes Landes with this salad recipe proposed by the Chief Aurélien Crosato, made with products Our regions have talent.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 130 g of block foie gras duck
- 1 c. to .s. Honey
- 3 c. in s. of white wine vinegar with walnuts
- Salt, black pepper,
- 90 g duck breast dried pepper
- 225g duck leg confit
- 1 melon Quercy
- 2 onions new
- 8 cherry tomatoes bio
- 1 pouch of heart lettuce
- 50 g of pine nuts
- Preparation of plums Lot et Garonne.
Recipe of the Landes summer salad
By Bordeaux chief Aurélien Crosato
- Mix the foie gras with 1 tsp. tablespoon honey, 3 tbsp. vinegar, salt and pepper until’to a creamy consistency.
In an oven preheated to 150 ° C,
- Dry the slices of duck breast for 15 minutes until that’they become crispy.
In a bowl,
- Mix 3 tbsp. vinegar, 6 c. tablespoons oil, 1 tsp. tablespoon honey, salt and pepper.
- Peel and degrease the duck legs, cut into 1 cm square.
- Chop the onions and cherry tomatoes.
- Mix with 4 c. of the dressing.
- Peel and slice the melon into 8 slices 1 cm’thick, salt and pepper.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut a melon circle have the duck-based device and cover with’a second slice of melon.
- Press and reserve.
In a bowl,
- Submit a tian of duck confit and melon.
- Arrange the salad dressed with vinaigrette around, and 2 tablespoons of creamy foie gras.
- Garnish with chips breast, tomato hulled cherry, some roasted nuts and a little preparation plums.
Visual credits: © Our Regions Talent / F. Mantovani