Here is a classic wedding but still good, leaf salad with fried bacon and croutons rubbed the small’garlic.
It is ideal as a starter or light meal.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 salad curly
- 200 g bacon
- 3-4 slices of bread
- 3 tbsp’oil’olive
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 clove’garlic
Preparation of curly lettuce with bacon and croutons with’garlic:
C’is a quick recipe and a different way of eating a salad leaf that’with a simple seasoning.
Adding bacon and croutons even one can make a light meal for the evening.
- Start with wash salad
- Make the’seasoning with mustard, the’oil’olive and vinegar
- Salt and pepper the’seasoning
- Fry the bacon in a skillet and brown
- Toast the slices of bread
- Peel the’garlic and rub it on toast
- Cut the bread into small croutons
- Add the bacon
- Mix with curly lettuce
Serve when bacon and croutons are still hot c’is even better ...