Here is the recipe of tomato salad with sardines, an original entrance and very attractive at a time that delights the taste buds as much as the eyes.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 cucumber
- 1 pepper yellow
- 50 g of cow Tomme
- 1/2 bunch chive
- 4 tomatoes beef heart
- 2 Smoke sardine fillets
- 2 tbsp. cider vinegar
- 4 tbsp. Tablespoons’sunflower oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
Tomato salad with sardines
- Peel and cut the cucumber into cubes. The place in a colander, salt it with coarse salt and let drain for 30 minutes.
- Wash and cut the pepper in half. Collect the seeds and cut into cubes.
- Crumbled cheese and dice.
- Wash and chop the chives.
- Wash the tomatoes. Cut a hat in each of’them and scoop. Season with salt and let s’to drain’down on a grid. Remove the rest of the tomato flesh to’Using’a melon baller and book. - Slice the smoked sardines.
In a bowl,
- Gather the flesh of tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, cheese, sardines and chives.
- Toss gently, season with salt, pepper, vinegar and’oil.
Sprinkle the tomatoes with the contents of the bowl.
Place the stuffed tomatoes on plates and cover of’a hat.
Complements of’information about sardine
READ MORE ...
Having peaked in the late nineteenth century, sardines was heavily involved in the construction of the economic landscape of the French Atlantic coast (Brittany, Vendee ...). Aujourd’hui, the French in fish about 25 000 tonnes in’year and imports twice as much! Fresh or canned, they enjoyed in almost’1 kg per person per year.
Recipe: A. Beauvais Photo: F. Hamel