Here is a full of fresh salad, perfect to accompany grilled meat or fish, based’spinach, cherry tomatoes and goat cheese.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 400 g’fresh spinach
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 50 g of fresh goat cheese
- 3 tbsp’oil’olive
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 c of mustard
- Salt and pepper
Recipe salad’spinach, cherry tomatoes and fresh goat:
This recipe is easy to make, low in calories and full of freshness thanks to’using’fresh ingredients.
- Begin by carefully wash sheets’fresh spinach
- Hull the cherry tomatoes if necessary, wash and drain
- Cut the goat cheese into small cubes of uniform size
He s’The next step is to prepare the’seasoning. Balsamic vinegar can be used as in the recipe but also any other vinegar according to consumer habits and individual tastes.
- In a bowl, pour the’oil’olive oil, vinegar and mustard
- Add salt and pepper with ground pepper
- Mixing to form a dressing
In a large bowl or on individual plates, mix the leaves’spinach with cherry tomatoes and goat cheese and pour over the’seasoning.
Spinach is very low in calories and rich in vitamin A, cherry tomatoes they are rich in vitamin C and goat cheese in calcium and phosphorus.