Easy and inexpensive, rice salad Gouda is easy to prepare and delicious and terribly.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 350 g rice (brown rice mixture)
- 1/2 cucumber
- 120 g Gouda French
- 150 g cherry tomatoes
- 4 spring onions with stems
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons vinegar cider
- 6 tbsp. Tablespoons’sunflower oil
- Some pink peppercorns
- 4 sprigs parsley flat
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Recipe rice salad Gouda
In a large pot’boiling salted water,
- Cook the rice al dente according to package directions (depending on the rice used cooking time can vary between 15 and 25 minutes).
- L’Drain and rinse under’cold water. The cool completely about 1 hour.
In the meantime:
- Wash, peel and cut the cucumber into cubes.
- Cut cheese into cubes.
- Wash and cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Wash and chop the onions and stems.
- In a bowl, pour the cooled rice, cucumber, tomatoes, onions, cheese. Mix.
In a bowl:
- Pour salt, pepper, vinegar and’oil.
- Mix and pour over rice salad.
Arrange on a plate or in’plate, sprinkle with pink pepper and chopped parsley.
Complements of’information about Gouda
READ MORE ...
Named for’a small Dutch port, gouda cheese is made from cow's milk, uncooked pressed. Taking the form of’a small wheel (3-5 kg) to the smooth yellow crust, cheese is ripened three to eighteen months: three months’refining (young), it offers a compact paste devoid of holes, d’soft and nutty First, which hardens to six months (half-steamed) and becomes pungent beyond d’one year (parboiled).
Recipe: A. Beauvais
Photo: A. Beauvais - F. Hamel