The waltz of summer fruit has well and truly begun. Abuse-in desserts, crunching them separately or combine them in salads sun-soaked fruit.
Ingredients for 4 people :
- 2 beautiful melons
- 100 g of sugar
- 10 cl walnut wine or Muscat Beaumes de Venise
- 25 g of pinions
- 25g blanched almonds
- 25g unsalted shelled pistachios
- 1 sprig of fresh mint.
Melon salad with dried fruit
- Open the melon, remove the seeds.
- Collect all the pulp and cut into cubes or balls to the melon baller.
- Put them in a bowl with sugar and walnut wine.
- Mix, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until needed.
- Coarsely chop the pine nuts, almonds and pistachios, and then roast them in a dry pan.
- Before serving, sprinkle the melon pine nuts, almonds and pistachios.
- Garnish with mint leaves.